Control the flow of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) information
The aerospace industry is increasingly global. Customers, partners and suppliers span geographies like never before. Aerospace agencies typically handle data that need to be protected from foreign governments and enemy militaries. Competitive sensitivities, disparate customer requirements and government-enforced mandates regulating the sharing of intellectual property make robust strategy and infrastructure for sensitive information-sharing critical to mission accomplishment.
TITUS has a suite of solutions that facilitate secure information sharing in today’s global environment while helping organizations meet their compliance obligations. Watch our 6 minute video to discover how TITUS solutions can help organizations:
- TITUS classification solutions allow organizations governed by the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) regulations to classify and label their information as part of an ITAR compliance program. Material related to defence and military technologies can only be shared with US Citizens. ($15M fine on average).
- TITUS provides the first user touch in a Secure Information Sharing Architecture (SISA) environment - a Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution that allows agencies to communicate and collaborate while protecting sensitive internal content. SISA combines products from Cisco, EMC, Microsoft and TITUS to address the urgent need for sharing sensitive materials across organizational, IT, and jurisdictional boundaries.
- TITUS classification can be used to support the sharing of Controlled Unclassified Information Mandate - Safeguarding procedures and dissemination controls regarding email can be done with TITUS Message Classification.
TITUS Classification software labels add structure to unstructured data and help manage access to sensitive data across boundaries, and according to corporate policy. In addition, our labels can be used to ensure the security of sensitive information by triggering encryption with a simple label.
The software is ideal for enterprise-wide adoption within major aerospace and defence agencies, contractors and their suppliers to enable the efficient sharing of sensitive information in a timely manner, that is low cost, easy to adopt, easy to deploy and easy to use.
TITUS classification solution is installed operationally throughout the US DoD, the U.K.-based BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman.
TITUS information classification solutions offer a unified approach to security, compliance and enforcement policies. By utilizing classification solutions from TITUS, aerospace customers receive the following benefits:
- Value for money: The incorporation of COTS products rather than expensive ‘ground-up” development keeps product and support costs very low and enables secure email instead of shipping sensitive data by mail.
- Raised Awareness: Helps users understand the sensitivity of information and prevent misuse of information for risk management and compliance internally and externally.
- Extensibility: Integration with legacy technology solutions, enabling you to leverage your existing technology investments.
- Reliability: Help ensure persistent, consistent encryption of email and documents to protect data from unauthorized (or unintentional) access.
- Functionality: Improve document management and efficiency of storage, retrieval, archival and disposal of data.
- Regulatory Compliance: Help build compliance for regulations including ITAR.
Aerospace Solutions Include: